Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gray Child


Sami has been a good influence on me. I've been getting out more and exploring. There are so many beautiful places to see in our world, it is silly to work ALL the time.

I didn't really go on the Womenstuff Hunt. Sami will have plenty to show you as the month unwinds. I did peak in on the goodies to be found however and picked my favorites.

My Ello Top is from Razor and comes for a version to fit most every gal. This is the Maitreya style and it sticks RIGHT to your body like skin even when you play with those sliders in an energetic manner. It was a bit too brazen for Sami, but for those of us that are determined to get the most from our mesh bodies?  Perfect.



My jeans seem to fit a LOT of bodies. They come with a hud with many many choices of fabric and belt styles. Running on the large side, I am thinking the Jasmin Flair Jeans might work for Lani too.

Find this great gift at blah.BLAH.blah.

Last up in my hunting attire is this very nice B*FLY - Gossip Tattoo (including most appliers). I haven't had a tattoo for this Lara body and it reminds me how much I enjoy them.

This  eXxEsS : CISA  hair is a good fit for my personality as well as face. I like the long sideswiped bangs that aren't really bangs at all; a wonderful casual asymmetrical style.

Location: LEA15 - Failure to Thrive [The Gray Child]



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts