Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Town and Country

 

I am mightily impressed with all the great things out at My Attic this round. The theme is Town and Country (bad, bad, blogger -- I didn't tell you that previously). Pretty much something for everyone and that's a good thing.

This is my roundup post; there is no way I can cover everything so hopefully you smart folks got over there to check out the goodness.

This is the REPOSE fence pose prop. There are lots of fun choices in this copy only prop. Even though I am pretty hard to fit pose prop wise, there were plenty of great shots to be had.  (Bushes are not included.)


An up close and personal shot shows off my attire from MIMIKRI's Gitana release. The vest reminds me of my somewhat infamous boa days and so I wore a smiley face while taking these photos. There is a blouse too and lots of pretty colors to choose from.


From MEVA, three choices of finishes in a lovely Pearls set which includes TWO versions of the necklace.   I spend a LOT of time in MEVA jewelry. You might want to try that some day  if you have not *wink*.


Now these shoes are NOT from My Attic, but they went so nicely I wanted to add them to this post. If you remember the Gold Rush set from ArisAris/B&W, these are the same shoes in a myriad of perfect colors for most any outfit. Trendy Celebrities like all the recent ArisAris releases let you change colors on different parts of the shoe. If you dress up a lot and like high heels, you will definitely want these in your collection. For Maitreya, Slink, Eve and eBody mesh feet.

Hair: Garage (ancient and nla)

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the fence

Comments

Popular Posts