Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Changing SL

meva at wastelands

Folks seem to constantly be in lament mode over sims that have disappeared.  I have lost some of my favorite locales for sure and I understand.

New locations pop up every day though and sometimes surprises happen.

There is currently an issue with inventory and moving back and forth between aditi and agni grids. Most folks don't need to worry about that but when you are in mesh testing mode the beta grid is pretty important.  Things have been disappearing over on beta, won't rez if listed, completely disappear with the overnight inventory merge etc. Not a huge deal.

Today though I logged into the main grid to find a bunch of landmarks returned. These are OLD, and I knew many of them were no more. I also knew that I cleaned out my photo op landmarks a few months back and that these had gone into the ether.

But since I was all dolled up in one of the new Eione sets from Meva, I WAS in search of a picturesque backdrop. Looking through my role play landmarks I came across The Wastelands, an area of our virtual world almost as old as SL. Typically this has been an old time prim build area which photographs well but doesn't necessarily set your heart in pitter patter mode.

Well things have changed. It has been quite awhile since my last visit and folks are coming and going constantly, so this may not be a new thing. But if you haven't ventured over in awhile, take a look see.




This outfit is available in four colors at the MEVA booth at We Love RolePlay.

Hair: no.match  ~ NO FOOLING ~ will be available at On9 opening on the 9th. 



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: flowey

Comments

Popular Posts