Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

12 Days Calendars Begin


The 12 Days advent gifts are about to start and MEVA gets the prize (as far as I know anyway) with the first one. Last year's magical dresser garnered plenty of great gifts and this year is starting off in style with some well-worn hiking boots.  This is a PAY group. The dresser is in the main roof off the lobby with numbers on the drawers.


12 Days Gifts


Other calendars will be starting up soon. I will report after I have checked them out. My calendar begins late tomorrow night as I am putting things out by hand. Boxes will overlap a bit so that there will be plenty of time to pick things up. Decor can be purchased after the calendar date in the same area ($25). Most are on display. One is too big for that *wink*.

No group required.


Comments

Popular Posts