Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Travels in My Mind

Travels in My Mind

Where have you been? Where are you going? What worlds do you want to explore?

Dreaming ....

From Decor Junction and Shutter Field the DJ / SF Trunk Seat - old leather. Three other versions are available at On9.  Lots of nice animation for both singles and couples.

Clutter - Books and Shoes (pre-release ChiC buildings). Magazines ChiC buildings






New at the 90's Throwback "Rewind" Event, the Kurtney Slipdress in many colors as well as a transparent version for each hue. Slink, Maitreya and standard sizes.  From BAIASTICE.


Fittingly in the "rewind" department these oh so pretty nylons from alaskametro at On9. I don't actually remember ever wearing nylons with seams -- they may have come back into style after I gave up wearing nylons altogether *wink*, but I DO remember my mother wearing them and having me check her seams for straightness. Very sexy. Various colors and applier are available.

Hair: Mousse by eXxEsS

Poses by: the trunk seat and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts