Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Asian Dreams



The Neo Japan event is in full swing and the hoards have calmed, a great time to shop in my personal favorite venue design.

Once again there is a lovely gift from Gabriel, the host :D.  Both guys and gals are covered and there are swords for pose props or when you are REALLY mad at your significant other.   Maitreya fit for the gals and Signature and Belleza for the guys. This is an easy to wear hoodie though so it actually fits "most" mesh bodies and likely classic bodies with someone else's alpha :D. 

I think this is my favorite of the Gabriel gifts; I love the layered look!

My local features the new release from Trompe Loeil, the Kumiko Courtyard which comes with and without pool.   Find it here.


Credits:

.:Pulse:. Tip Toe Stocking -Maitreya Mid / Black

Hair: Vanity Hair:Flawless (older)



Poses by: the swords with Helamiyo and ChiC buildings

Comments

Popular Posts