Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gardener in Me





Such a great time I am having decorating my new Linden Home. Since I prefer to spend most of my virtual days outdoors (even it if is just on my building pad :D) a good portion of my 351 land impact points have been used to enhance my Winchester two story home and to give my backyard a lived in feel.

Today I remade a greenhouse. Tiny with plenty of details it fits easily in my spacious backyard. The new Linden Home Greenhouse comes in eight siding colors in a fatpack and will coordinate with any of the new traditional styles. Other items including the wheelbarrow are new releases. I even found some older decor pieces that had been misplaced. It's all good.

If you have a Linden Home or hope to get one soon, check out the new ChiC building  releases on the Marketplace or main store.

Water barrel with hose by Shutter Field.

Pose by: ChiC buildings

Comments

Popular Posts