Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rye Whiskey


An impressive new release from No. 59 for Tres Chic, a wide range of whiskey props including a wearable version of bottle with glass and Bento hold.

This is really beautiful work  and the detailing is ...


well, phenomenal seems like a good adjective. These are perfect props for bar or home (there is a tray version also).  

As I was taking my photos, I kept hearing a very old song that my great grandmother used to sing, "Rye Whiskey".  I am not sure if she ever DRANK whiskey, but she did love that song.  I found a few renditions including one by Pete Seeger, a name I actually recognized amidst some long departed artists. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFSAc3E1hWc


Background bar: Trompe Loeil - The Dragon & Orchid Home Pub Dark

Comments

Popular Posts