Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Getting Ready for the Holidays



It is almost December, one of the busiest months for me each year.  We have Advent, Shop and Hop, LOTS of presents at events -- and Christmas season at The Arcade. So much goodness packed into 31 days.  

I have been preparing for the wild days of December and have a few 52 week color challenges done ahead. My little cabin in the snow is nicely decorated with a few land impact points left for holiday cheer.  But I have been wearing the same outfit all November. Time for a change.  


 
I did the Saturday Sale rounds and purchased a couple of items but didn't find any clothing that felt like "me".  So I went back over to Uber -- happily easy to get into because of both the holiday and the sales -- and started trying on demos.  Lots of cute things there this round but I am living in SNOW country and my midriff really wants to stay warm. I get RL chills just thinking about how cold those crop tops would be in all this whiteness.   

In the end I picked the =Zenith=Bianca Sweater and after purchasing noted that it is the same sweater that I have been wearing all month (so funny). Realism fits in there. I simply took off my jacket and added a colorful tied shirt to the mix.  Read that as the sun came out and it was warmer. That does happen in the high desert, so not all fantasy.    Obviously I feel like Zenith knows my style.  I zipped over to the main store and yes, lots of cute things there for the future.  The really good news is that this sweater is a fatpack with many colors and you can change the scarf, belt and sweater colors separately to go along with your styling. So I was super pleased with that. 

I bet you noticed the cute holiday clutter items in my top photo.  They are from Second Spaces and will be available at The Arcade this December. There are lots of great props for your blogging and Christmas photos. Most are low land impact. There are plenty of things to make you smile, so be sure and check out that gacha key.     


Credits:

...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Jeans Pocketless (texture)
#EMPIRE - Edelweiss - (boots with texture hud)

Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.BORDER. (female )


Poses by: Everglow and 22769

Comments

Popular Posts