Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 5 Green


Just "green", not chartreuse or lime or mint (and I am guessing some of those are in the list) but GREEN.

Pantone doesn't seem to really want to define what just plain green is although I did find some lovely colors including "greenery". So I am going to define this weeks color as this:


This seems like a fairly easy color to find either in inventory or by shopping, so off I go to see what wonders await me.  


*******************************

This was a tough one for me. I have almost no "St Patrick's Day Green" (what I am thinking of calling this basic green) in my closet.  Most color huds seem to shun green but happily this one included it in the choices.

[Aleutia] Meghan 
-:zk:- Magalie Necklace
MEMOIRE Von Bag Noir (Hand-Held/Handle)
SEmotion Libellune Tropical Aratinga #13


Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.NOTHING


This is the official path to the challenge.


 

Pose by: Eternal Dream

Comments

Popular Posts