Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Blue Christmas



Many people think of the holidays as a time of red and green -- gold and sometimes silver. But in reality it can be any  hue that fits your fancy. Winter is cool in most places, icy landscapes and sometimes clear aqua skies.  

From Kaithleen's, the Kinetic Bodysuit -- a gift at Access. It fits every curve, obviously.   While there are many gifts out at the newly opened venue, this is my favorite. 

My backdrop is a gift from the Shop and Hop;  Faen & HILTED - Winter Glow - Photobooth. Be sure and keep your eye out as you gather goodies from many creators. 

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_MEANING


Advent is halfway through now. You each have your list of favorite places, landmarks and teleport routes. So I am pushing you all out of the nest.  I will still be stopping by my favorite spots and keeping up the list with any changes. 

If there is something extra special that I think you just MUST have I will certainly tell you all about it. In the meantime have fun!



Poses by: SEMotion

Comments

Popular Posts