Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 7 Mahogany



Having good luck finding items of this color (or huds that included this color) the styling went quite easily -- amazingly since this is NOT my color :D.  I am thinking that after wandering through our inventories for weeks, they are becoming more friends than chores; I hope so anyway.  




I remembered this blouse, a gift from a Shop and Hop not terribly long ago. I loved it but never really wore it (see, not my color).   Once I found it under "camis and bandeaus" I hunted for some jeans.  No luck there but overalls -- I have a LOT of overalls :D and some are in colors rather than just denim.   Then the other pieces fell into place without any worrying. All good. 


Credits:

Eliavah ~ Amaranthine Blouse [Maitreya]
adorsy - Stalia Overall Fatpack - Maitreya
L&B Swear Charm Bangle - Vday Platinum
*ArisAris/B&W~Gara08~Coachella~Wedges For Maitreya


-FABIA- Mesh Hair  <Dea> Natural Tones



This is the official path to the challenge.



Poses by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts