Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 8 Lime


What a pretty picture.  It only took me all night AND some shopping to get it!  Oh the things we do for a photo.

This week we are revisiting the green family with "lime".  So far GREEN has been the hardest color for me. I have very little green in my wardrobe and for the most part it is not an included color in the fatpack laden separates hiding behind everyday sweaters and jeans. 

A search of lime brought up only a few things -- none of them close to the Pantone lime.   I did have these leggings. I really love these leggings, but again, not much to go with them.  After lots and lots of folder opening and hud viewing (basically all my clothing folders) I decided I would need to shop.  

Shopping hadn't been a plan when I started this styling but unless I wanted to pose ONLY in leggings, it was a necessity.  Long story, many teleports -- I decided the very best thing to do would be to see if the leggings maker had any matching items and indeed that was the case.  It was a top that I had, but not in the color I needed.  So since a fatpack was my only option I now have some vibrant and beautifully crafted tube tops. 

I do feel sparkly and "awake" in this outfit.  



Credits:

Stories&Co. Signature Tube Top - Summer hud
Stories&Co. Signature Velour Leggings - Slime 
Avaway Gold_Jennifer_Bracelet L
Baiastice_1970- Gold Earring 

Hair: eXxEsS : CUPCAKE



This is the official path to the challenge.



Pose by: West End

Comments

Popular Posts