Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Music and Memories


We all need some personal space where we feel most ourselves. It can be a room or part of a room, a corner of our yard, even our car -- a place where we can reflect and remember with no distractions, an area that reminds us of who we are.

I am doing my best to use up my 1000 land impact points but it obviously isn't going to happen. The count is around 500 now and I have lots and lots of "clutter" -- way more than I could deal with if I had to actually DUST IT.   But things are coming along nicely.   Most rooms are close to completion and some outdoor areas too; so I will post some shots now and then when shopping hasn't been going my way.    

This corner is very near the kitchen and the living room adjoins on the far side of the French doors. 


Comments

Popular Posts