Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Sunday


A quiet weekend was enjoyed by all -- well, maybe not all, but ME for sure. Monday is a federal holiday with many people off work; that may be part of the calmness surrounding events and such. Fewer folks to derender and try not to walk into, and that works for me.  

While there were plenty of sales to be found, my total purchases for the three days totaled one. It is a beauty though -- a fun set of overalls  at Nerido.  Available colors on sale for the weekend include several pinks, a burgundy and some neutrals.  One shoulder on, one off; One pant leg cuffed, one down -- definitely my style. 

My choice of gray was practical. The cropped tank that fit perfectly underneath came in a variety of colors, but most were not my palette.  So gray was once again the winner. Gray MUST be my personal "black".   

The cute cart with some excellent animations is from dust  bunny.


Credits:  
~Nerido~ Alida Overalls(Maitreya)-Grey
{MYNX} Aria Crop Tank - Black Floral

Hair: MINA - Annie Essentials - excl.VIP group gift



Pose by: the cart

Comments

Popular Posts