Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Waiting for Spring


Whether in virtual or corporeal mode, I am really ready for Spring. Green onions are raising their hands  with a "look at me" vibe. Nastursiums are amazingly along side and planning on joining in the chorus line.  The city came and trimmed the trees today.  Spring can't be far behind.

Still I seem to fluctuate between snow gear and farming attire. Today it is digging in the dirt "me". 

Credits:

Deep Static Vivian glasses at The SENSE Event. Big color change hud as always
Wasabi // Ermahgerd Hair - Group Gift  -- Hit the poster and join the subscribo Both hat and hair huds are included. Optional text on the cap. Tintable. 


Mossu - Zoe.Jumpsuit - FLF Teal Blue 
*LACUNA* Camille Gingham Lingerie - Teal which I JUST discovered has system layers -- here I had been using the tatoo layer and applying; this is so much better!

Hextraordinary alpaca

Pose by: Piffou

Comments

Popular Posts