Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Winter Magic


Sometimes we have to put forth an effort to get back to where we want to be.  For me and for this year that means rediscovering the joy of winter in SL.   So I am pushing myself in that direction and hoping it takes.

Before all the hospital dra-ma happened I was thinking of starting a new short term mini challenge  of either outfits or décor showing favorite gifts --- new , old or mixed.   It was a bit more complex than that but after a very slow start to this holiday season I think a simplistic version of that idea.  


So I am picking from mostly OLDER outfits and settled on this already made one in my inventory.  

Here is what I am wearing and the years the items were made. Sometimes "old" is just as good as new.

If you want to partake in this challenge, the forum page is here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/480340-winter-magic-2021/#comment-2385311


amias - SKATES over shoulder version F (group gift still on the wall last I looked --- 2020)
[7DS] - BODY 2020 CHRISTMAS HOPE bom skin (group gift) ---2020
LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5 (group gift ) --- 2020
.euphoric ~Mavi Eyes  (group gift) ---2020
::C'est la vie !:: Inda Leggings (#2) - Milk (Marketplace purchase in a set)
NO.MATCH_NO.BORDER. (female )  blogger copy
::GB::2 Tone Down jacket (Maitreya) Beige  2021
::GB::2 Tone Down jacket (Maitreya) Beige 2021

:CP: Aneto Skis  (blogger sample)  2018








Poses by: oOo

Comments

Popular Posts