Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

35 Avatar Photo Challenge

circa 2011


I saw a post on NWN and it seemed like fun.  Now I don't even KNOW 35 folks all that well :D, but SOME of you must.  The idea is to shoot a photo with at least 25 avatars.  You can find the rules here.

This reminded me of a time long ago when there was a group photo shoot to say "so long" to   Acha.  You can see the original post from 2011 here.

I am in the first row from the bottom in navy checked pants. We were all asked to wear orange but that didn't turn out perfectly.  It was a fun time with folks coming in for an hour or so and waiting for folks to rez etc.   I had company that night I remember and so chatted while waiting on the hubub so that I could take this shot. 

Acha did return and is still listed as ennui's partner.  

There are 24 avatars in the photo above. Thank you Blogger for searching over 6000 posts. 


Good times.  

Comments

Popular Posts