Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Metaverse Fashion Week 2022 in Second Life

from a screenshot of the official YouTube video

Well this is the most exciting thing we have seen in awhile. Oh my!   

In case you missed the official announcement, virtual fashion has taken a step up -- big time. I am impressed. 

Read the details and bookmark the destination guide teleport here.  

I am impressed.


It is doubtful I will be one of the lucky ones to attend. Free mesh heads get to me on day six or so *wink* -- possibly because I don't use a hammer and my stick-to-ative-ness quotient is low.   But some of you will likely make it over.   I spotted one outfit that seems to be very me. 

Be sure and watch the very well done video and note that the long skirts walk well from both front and back. I wasn't sure that was even possible; so now we know. 



Comments

Popular Posts