Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Weekend Winners


Both of my weekend bargain picks hale from Bondi.  There is more there than glasses :D and I am happy because of that.   The BONDI  .  Mochi Greenhouse is beautifully textured with great LODs. It is small enough to fit in the yard of many homes - even 1024 Belli housing.  The doors are not linked or single prim so watch for that. I took the script out and made mine always open.  I have tons of gardening items and it will be great fun filling this.  


Greenhouse shopping wasn't the plan but I spied the demo behind the vendor sign and couldn't resist. 

My intended visit was to purchase a huge (HUGE) set of studio lights.  


These come in various styles including ceiling mount. The ones with glow as shown here are in a separate box within the main box, so watch for that if you want the lit effect. These are packed full of details and gorgeous. 



Comments

Popular Posts