Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Cosmo - 12 Years


Tis anniversary time at Cosmopolitan and there  are some impressive items to shop for and also some very nice gifts.  Here are a few of my favorites.



The nicest surprise for ME was finding this IVES - Dove Skin (EvoX) - VE ROSE KISS skin pack with lots of eyebrow choices (this is  dark blonde) Their are two versions included and there is a no brow style that I will probably end up using.  I did shop the demos at Skin Fair but didn't find anything that was "me" so I was thrilled with this. The many choices come as BOM tattoos which is my preference as easy to see what you are wearing. 


And here is a better shot showing of the skin. 


My earrings are Ohemo - Ina flower earrings - Cosmo 12th Anniversary gift


There are some nice furniture and décor items to be gathered also. 

.imegica. Ingot wineRack
Dictator Shop  [Ds] Luxe - Nesting Table 2pc Set v1.0 
HIDDEN :: JOLI CABLE :: GIFT : goes on shelf or table and comes in various colors

The rest of my outfit includes:

Hannah Dress  (folder says Melody Issah//  fatpack Group Gift update) which comes in various fits including LaraX

KUNGLERS - Terri bracelet - L (no great picture here but simple and very useful for daily wear - also in silver


-Aegyo- Zoe Shoes (Black)  various mesh body fits and small color change hud

Hair; Stealthic - Searching (Blondes)

Poses by: exposure

Comments

Popular Posts