Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

PBR Skies - Fixing Your Favorite EEPs


Happily my personal favorite homemade EEP skies seem to be almost exact under PBR (Linden viewer) and hopefully that will remain the same when I get to the Firestorm version.  

BUT as has been mentioned many times before PBR is extremely dependent on lighting choices. Even if you are not rushing out to download the current viewers, it is pretty important to know how to adjust your skies  because the steps WILL be needed by everyone eventually.

The above screenshot is taken from the Firestorm wiki.   That page will give you even more help and further details as needed.   

And yes, I am posting this in part so that "I" can find the info easily when I need it. Remember all PBR posts are tagged "PBR".  

Comments

Popular Posts