Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Virtual Landscaping


There are places where the desert meets the ocean; I have lived in a few.  

A happy forum moment lead me to this 1024ish (not quite) double prim protected beachfront lot.  It boarders a large section of Linden shoals and navigable waterway which  lead across the ocean to another content.  



It took about two heartbeats to realize this was the perfect place for the recently released Trompe Loeil - Javier Desert Cabin Tan V1.3.  My neighbors are pretty good for mainland and with a little blacklisting this is my view at 100 meters.  

Landscaping was an enjoyable exercise as gardening in my part of the world has been -- well BAAAAD.  No Spring, lots of rain and then five days over 100.  I lost a lot of plants and just started over again. So seeing a "finished" landscape almost instantly was a joy. 

So now I have beach, snow and city  (all very small) places to escape to.  

Desert plants from a big Fundati fatpack that has been around for awhile. 

Comments

Popular Posts