Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Reflection Probes PBR

screenshot by Kristy Aurelia



There is an interesting new thread o the forums this week and it filled up it seems while I was sleeping. One of THOSE threads. The original question was if there was a way to turn off the reflection probes that come with the PBR server code.     I thought this was an excellent rendering of the probles at ground level.  And honestly, to ME, it seems like a smart idea.  I of course won't know for awhile *wink* but wanted to document this thread for myself as well as point any of you fighting with the new codes and FS new viewer.   If it is working perfectly for you just disregard this post.

Also this is for myself so that I can find this thread in the future. My blog has saved me a lot of searching time over the years.   

I will investigate more when the mood hits me.  

To turn on reflection probes in a PBR viewer, go to Developer >Render Metadata > Reflection Probes.  

Comments

Popular Posts