Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

RFL and Other Adventures


Along with warmer weather comes Relay For Life season. After much fun at Fantasy Faire, I have been setting up at the Home and Garden Expo. While I am not an official blogger there, you will certainly be seeing some bits and pieces in the coming weeks.

This morning I was out exploring the nine sims, seeing what appeared overnight -- always fun in my book. I found this lovely glade which actually isn't a product for sale, but a decor piece on a large parcel. It was, however a perfect backdrop for my post.


Many bits and pieces come together for this post, so here are the details.

Helamiyo has two RFL donation pose sets out at the store -- Movement and See My Hands. These are five pose set with mirrors.

My super cute top and skirt (can be worn separately) hale from Scandalize Originals at Cosmopolitan. Look for the Ramer set which comes with color change hud for various pieces and fits Belleza, Slink and Maitreya.


Also at Cosmopolitan, :::ChicChica::: Carmilla heels. Great for summer styles, they come in several colors with nice sturdy heels for easy walking -- woot!


I REALLY like this new hair out from ICONIC. Morgan has that old time movie star classic look with an updated flare -- definitely a head turner.  Find it at On9.


And if you are in the MEVA group, you can pick up these new Bento rings (daisy and fly) at the entrance to the shop.


Poses by: Helamiyo for RFL

Comments

Popular Posts