Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sapiens

sapiens LEA29

It's that time of the month when bloggables dwindle and I have been living my off hours in steampunk gear most of the month. A little Meva, a little Valentina E and this hair from pr!tty, Dakota, definitely my fav of the month.

So I thought a change was in order and while I am looking towards Spring with enthusiasm, that also means it may be the last time I wear some warm and cuddly attire for awhile.

My something old, something new style outfit includes some favorites such as:

Meva Conny pants and top in gold and cream from Epiphany

pr!tty Dakota hair from The Chapter Four

*AGATA* Laila fur Jacket  (not new)

Meva Marlene Collar 2 Gold

My impressive backdrop is an art installation over at LEA29, Sapiens by Gem Preiz It seems bigger than a full sim with corridors that go on forever, levels of surpises and some impressive fractal art. So venture over and explore.


Pose by:  STATUS [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts