Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Quiet Moments

giz

Sometimes it is good to take a breath and enjoy the simplicity of the landscape.

My favorite release of The Epiphany is the GIZ SEORN Arwen set. Blouses in tons of hues and neutrals, pattern versions as rares, Boho-esce jewelry (very pretty) and panties are in the big gacha set.

My only caveat is that long hairs might be tricky as the blouse has some padding (a nice touch of realism as most of our RL clothes aren't "stretch to fit").



Happily this gave me a chance to wander through my hair updo folders where I found this Sahara style from the beginning of the year. Very pretty; I'll remember that name in the future.  Find it at eXxEsS.

The November Mansa necklace is available in either silver or gold. A coordinating choker comes in each set. Cosmopolitan.

If soft Summertime palettes are part of your makeup theme these days, be sure and try the new Whimsy release at alaskametro.



Poses by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts