Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Urban Studio

urban studio

Small spaces are my favorites and while I am a country gal I do like playing the urbanite.  So decorating my new city apartment row is going to be LOTS of fun.

From Trompe Loeil @ FaMESHed, the Trompe Loeil - Corazon Patio Bar Standalone + Props   

Available with or without bar accessories, here I moved liquor bottles around, deleted glasses and added other accessories.  The bar dispenses beers and comes with animations including couples.  PG or A

From NEWCHURCH @ Cosmopolitan, the Madision Canopy Bed, both classic and classy. It definitely adds some upscale touches to the room.



Tuesdays Novel Clock has choices of both texture and faces as well as modes. Here, it is showing us the time of the YEAR. Also at Cosmopolitan.

Other accessories in the shot include decor items from Apple Fall and ChiC buildings, plants from ROIRO, and the CoCo Coffeetable from .:: ONE GRID ::..

Comments

Popular Posts