Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Revisiting MEVA


If you are a long time reader you most likely remember that I used to blog for MEVA.  Actually I started featuring her items when she was new and doing glasses and then jewelry.   I have been happy to see that she has returned to jewelry in some way and has a very pretty release at Cosmopolitan.  

 Along my blogging journey of the day I visited  the main store and found this really lovely group gift (one of two and the other may be featured soon).  There is a group fee but I have been a member for-e-ver and happy that I journeyed over to see the newlishness.



Credits:  

Meva Akina jacket and skirt (group gift)
Meva Noelle Bracelets (Rigged )

Hair: eXxEsS : CHOCOLAT A


TROPIX // Hidden Village of old Italy 01
















Poses by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts