Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Golden Fall


We aren't quite there yet, but soon the leaves will be turning. Glorious shades of golds and reds will paint many of our vistas. It is such a pretty time.


A set of party dresses can be yours at VARSITY.  The AISHA DRESS comes in black, red and "brown" (shown) with various mesh body fits.  Find it in a small (really small) vendor on the group gift wall to the left of the entrance. There are gifts for guys also.   There is also a back jumpsuit with gold belt that OH SO HAPPILY can take the place of the brown set in my "gallery outfit" . Woot.   This is apparently a new shop but one to keep an eye on. 


My KUNGLERS - Zazu necklace is a new release at Cosmopolitan.  Definitely my style it can go from simple to colorful in a few clicks of the hud.  


The leaves are lots of fun!  They arrived in my inbox which also made me smile. Three different "adds" get you in the center of slightly swirling leaves. They can be used as a photo prop obviously or just to keep reminding you how lovely Fall is when you walk through a forest.   Find the [Since1975] GIFT - I love Autumn ^^ HERE on the group gift wall. 

While I was there I spotted some cute items available at The Arcade -- maybe one of the reasons it is STILL full on day 5 as I type this LOL.   So check that out if you are a "gacha" fan! 


While I was scanning around the landing point at the  [Since 1975] this very inventive one  wall kitchen caught my eye.  The demo is interactive so I changed the colors to coordinate with the theme of this post.  I spend a lot of time on the Furniture board at the SL forums and kitchens are very much of a hot topic especially smallish ones that will fit in Linden homes. 


Hair:  MINA Hair - Romy (current VIP group gift ) comes with styling and texture huds

Poses by: WetCat

Comments

Popular Posts