Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

September


Yes, I know it isn't time for spooky things but I wanted to use my newish backdrop AND my glasses (click to enlarge photo) have an occult flavor. So here we are.

I can't say my September is starting out all that well shopping wise.  There isn't anything I want at The Arcade this round and you can ditto that with many of the other newly opened venues.  So today's picture is showing off two of the items that I kept from The Warehouse Sale anniversary gifts.  It seems like there were around seventy in all and I kept five. Happily most of the creators mentioned what their gift was in the title so there were about half that went into the trash without opening. Lots and lots of tattoos and make up that I can't use. Other things that have never been part of my inventory :D.

So here are my top picks as well as a "runner up" that won't photograph well.

-Sorumin- Ruched Crop Top -Black&Dirt- 
Quills & Curiosities - Lightbringer's Lenses 

Also watch for:
::Static:: Agrace Choker {Brown}

and there is a lovely set of black picture frames for your photos and art. Many choices within the pack. 
Bunk. Shiny Frames (FATPACK) .


Hair: [Yomi] Gigi Hair

.PALETO.Backdrop: EVIL NIGHT(MATERIAL)(PHYSICS)(LIGHT)

Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts