Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

It Must Be Fall Somewhere


Spring is happening these days in my tiny corner of the world. But after three days of sun we are back to cloudy and cool days. Whatever time of year it is this ED. Maverick Jacket Olive from Eclipse Design is a winner.   

I can't even remember the last time I bought clothes other than super sale items mostly just to show you, but this really caught my attention. Beautifully detailed it comes with a complex hud to change all parts of the jacket.   Out at half price for Hello Tuesday. Find it in the Eclipse store bottom level. 

My location is an impressively built region based on a real world archeological site, Natthimmel.  A truly immersive area where you can wander amid ruins from many thousands of years ago, way before the pyramids. 

It is the ARTSCAPE featured place for May.



Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_BLING ~





Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts