Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Getting Wet


I was wondering the other day if The Free Dove was still "grandfathered" in and running.  Search didn't help me but I went back in this blog and did a search and got a SLURL link for the long time freebie establishment.  

And yes, there are still goodies for new folks -- and alts and linden dollar challenged citizens.  Items are not the old things but newer replacements  with some newer creators taking part.  And happily all that rigmarole that you needed to go to to get the boxes to deliver has disappeared --- WHEW!  Just touch the box and get the items shown. This most likely with a free group active; that's how I got my items anyway.  

This is the BONNICCI   - Debra Set - Yellow Snake which comes in several NEW mesh fits. Lara sizing  fits LaraX.   It covers more than most SL swimsuits and is nicely made and quite stylish. 


I am cooling off in the new    Trompe Loeil - Keyah Rock Patio Pool available at FaMESHed.  

It is BIG!!!!


:: DS :: Ayla Glasses
Hair: WINGS-Gift 01-HAIR


Pose by: the pool

Comments

Popular Posts