Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Depth of Field - Lazy Sunday


A funny thing happened on the way to laundry day; I stopped to look at Lazy Sunday.    

I don't shop the sales any longer really but I kinda like the LAZY part of the equation and there are some  good looking things out there.   


This is the Dirty Rat - Lifeguard Chair  which comes scripted with poses / animations  as well as a décor version.  I don't have a beach these days but definitely liked the look of this weathered and finely detailed prop, perfect especially for a northern beach that gets some weather in the off months.  

I had a plan to WEAR the chair and take a photo at Key West. Then, I found that the chair was set up there.  Well THAT works.    And I got to play with Depth of Field a bit.  

Now the laundry is STILL waiting. 


Comments

Popular Posts