Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Some Changes - Some Not

Minimal at Uber

I had an op ed to go along with the lead photo. This beautifully created backdrop scene fits well with my mood these days.  The world is in a mess and our virtual lives aren't all that much better. There are wars all over and student riots in the US.  Things really don't change.   

I am not going to talk about any of this.  So that's that.  




Well I guess I DO have a comment.  While the Ageplay part of the TOS and supporting documents was changed and dated -- the TOS that we have to sign was not.  I am GUESSING that only the ageplay rules have changed.  

Later note:  By late afternoon the date was reportedly changed SOMEWHERE but not on the login screen version or on the website version) and official word was that YES only the ageplay rules were changed.   



AND some interesting news from NWN who apparently has a "mole" on the inside (clapping here):



Reddit forum post here (didn't go there just posting for those that want to).  

Comments

Popular Posts