Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hair Fair 2024


June in SL means Hair Fair.  Three regions with only one road keeps you from getting lost.


If you are a camming wizard like me, I suggest teleporting into Redhead and from there you can see the whole venue easily. 

You can also peruse the offerings online HERE

Hair Fair times are always bittersweet for me these last few years.  On the plus side I had no lag with "only friends" turned on and an empty street to view.  And it is still a worthwhile charity event. 

But I remember the Good Old Days when there was fun and adventure and gifts at every booth -- and building themes.  Times change.

My hair above is a gift at the no.match booth and includes hairbases for legacy as well as EvoX.  

NO.MATCH_NO.INSPIRATION. Ombre and Unicorn huds are included.

My eyebrows are part of a gift set of many tones from  Augenweide    . AW . Brauenzauber 02 - brown

And don't miss the Hair Fair 2024 Gift - alaskametro<3 "Lush" eyelashes which look great but I almost never change my head hud as I go astray VERY easily.  

There is also a hair gift (both male and female) at Alli&Ali Designs Hair Fair Gift 2024 (f)


Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts