Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shop and Hop Birthday 2024 - Get Your Walking Shoes On


It is that summer sale shopping bonanza time in Second Life and there is plenty to see.  I have only visited half the regions as I type this first episode and I am impressed with both quality and assortment.   

These Essenz - Las Palmas (White/Rose) are definitely one of my favorite gifts.  The event is pen today for SL birthday group members, tomorrow for the masses. 


Happily I found many other great gifts as well as some super impressive new-to-me creators and I will be showing you more of those finds along the way.  With plenty of time this round I am visiting each and every shop (not sure about the adult ones but we'll see). There are many many lovely gifts as well as discounted items to buy. My favorites of course may not be YOUR favorites so take your time and enjoy the shopping experience. 

Carol's Store SLB 24 Lara X
Hangry - Yum Ice Cream Cone
KUNGLERS - Lazel bracelet - SL21B gift (color change hud)


For the first time in awhile there are lots of hair and skin (yes really) places to visit. Gift cards and store credit abound with gifts up to (so far anyway) 500 lindens.  The regions for the most part are themed as in clothing, H and G vehicles etc. Fantasy is well featured as well as real world reality themed creations. 

Above I am wearing all new face skin and makeup as well as hair from event gifts.

Guapa - Hope Skin (LELUTKA EVOX) Ibiza [Browless]
alaskametro<3 "Chai" lipstick 02 FIT X
Nuve. Spencer Eyebrows blond - Evo X
Sintiklia - Kai Rig head 2


Also there is a whole wall of free gifts (lots) at Idona and a cute beach house gift next door at Bad Unicorn. 

More posts coming soon.

***************************

It will be crowded the first days so turning on "friends only" viewing is likely wise.  There IS a lighting issue going on as well in part some PBR versus non-PBR viewer problems soooooo ===

If you are a cam shopper like me, I suggest setting your lighting to a good EEP to see items easily. If you like to walk and enter the stores that may help with the local lighting.  

Keep in mind that the region default may not be the best lighting for seeing the products. AND in some cases creators haven't checked how their lighting looks to anyone but themselves (and yes I did try to make this point in group LOL). So be a proactive shopper to get your best experience. 

A listing of all the stores with SLURLS to specific shops should be available (insert link here Chic)  or just head over (I usually start at Golden as it is easy to remember and the first sim I had a shop in). 


Poses by: Helamiyo, TorridWear, Amacci Neck Pose Hud and the ice cream cone (whew)

Comments

Popular Posts