Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mirrors 2.0 PBR


Dutchie sent out an upgrade to her experimental mirror gift from awhile back. It comes complete with lots and lots of poses and props == and sound effects!   The perspective is much better I think. And yes the mirror is a bit fuzzy like you have depth of field on.  

NOTE: While I didn't find any issues with the update, a second one arrived marked "fixed" so check your inventory for that one!



This is the first version.   Note that I took the top photo in an empty building so no reflective furnishings are shown. It appeared to me that the way to far away look of the background has disappeared in the new version, but no promises.  

My cute exercise set is a gift at Shop and Hop.  Jillian Bra :: LaraX :: Pink Cream Pie  with shorts separate. Also Lara and Petites and many other fits. 

Comments

Popular Posts