Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Desert Morning


There is something special about the desert in the early morn. Clear skies, bright sun on time worn rocky outcroppings. Simple put it is both peaceful and awe inspiring. 


I had a relator once who when showing houses would ask, "can you see yourself here?" --- and I definitely can.   The Trompe Loeil - Javier Desert Cabin come in both tan and gray and filled and unfilled. This model weighs in at 116 Nd I placed it on a 64 x 64 sky pad with hills. It doesn't NEED that much space but I am a lover of vista. 

The patio off the living room features a waterfall wall and plant area. It looks really fun to decorate and I may get to to that some day.  A real charmer for lovers of nature and minimalism; find it at Uber

[Cb] Walkable Hills  64 x 64 CRACKED  SAND (ChiC buildings)

Comments

Popular Posts