Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Icy Afternoon


It's the end of a busy day, a fruitful one and while I didn't get exactly what I wanted (really, most of us are used to that), I did accomplish some things and learned a bit. All good.

So here I am in my snowy wonderland basking in the cool light with the new, small, I'm-sure-I-will-love-it-very-soon Windlight slider courtesy of Firestorm 4.3.1. I have been on the official viewer today and I can't tell you how many times I wanted to do something I could not. So thank you Phoenix folks; you definitely have a fan.

Preeeeetty bench, no? It's from Hanaya and part of the holiday releases you can find at the Christmas Expo. The first pose I tried definitely fit my mood -- lazy and fulfilled and a bit weary.

The boots are a new release from Serina Lacava. They are mesh, fur and brown -- hence named SLC Mesh Fur Boots brown *wink* (that wink is not part of the title). They come in tons of colors and various sizes are included in the pack. A nice hud that let's you resize and change the volume of the walk sounds is included.

My second favorite holiday release from Hanaya is this outdoor bird bath, turning kinda frosty in the cold winter weather.


It's Saturday and that means new releases from EMO-tions. This is Celie (naturals). It comes with a hairbase and of course in all the EMO-tions colors. The typist wore her hair like this at one time. I'm not sure she ever looked quite as stylish.

Pose by: the bench

Comments

Popular Posts