Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

More Holiday Cheer


I'm feeling very posh out here in the snow with my First Class chair from Black Tulip at the 2012 RFL Christmas Expo. Bright sun, cool shadows, pretty new snow covered trees (yep, I copied them from the Trompe Loeil cottage set *wink*). The Expo is still going strong with lots of events and plenty of shopping, so if you haven't been over, now's the time.

Also from the Expo is this Julia dress from Sassy! one of the clothing merchants at the event.Very glittery!


I love these earrings, a gift from Purple Moon. Now I am thinking that these were a prize from the Santa Bag. I might be wrong, but it's worth a try. With all those Santa bags you are bound to find something you love.  Hair by Vanity Hair, The Hamptons.


I switched gears and dug a cavern in my beachfront so that I could show you this cute dolphin from  Oceania Breedables. A great companion, it circles you and swims nicely with an undulating motion. It blows air out its snout now and then.

I also wanted to mention Pet Peddlers who have friends for my dolphin buddy. These are the breeding kind. Their booth is lots of fun to explore and for those of you looking for new adventures, you might want to check out their packs of boy and girl fish and fish food. I have some that I'm saving. Just too busy now to give them the kind of attention any pet needs.


Poses by: the furniture, Vista Animations and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts