Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Damn I Forgot a Title :(



Miss Betty of Vintage Fair fame has a new holiday look courtesy of deviousMind's Photoshop guru Chandra *wink*. With lots of holiday themes in the mix, I picked "Gingerbread" partly because I am very FOND of gingerbread and party because it was a step away from the traditional green and red.  Sleek, shiny and beautifully tailored it just might find a place on your "Santa" list this season.

My hair is a new release from eXxEsS, TIAMAT in rust. Long flowing locks move very nicely with the body and can fit with both casual and dressier attire.


My photo prop is the GLEE version of the Nightingale prop from Diesel Works. I picked this pose because it reminded me of Chandra *smile*.  See my previous post for more info and a view of the sedate version of this prop.


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts