Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

More Christmas Expo


It was a technically frustrating day for me. Much not working; some issues fixed, some not. Amidst all that I installed the new Firestorm and have some great new features that I appreciate and I haven't even had time to look at the new camera control thingies :D.

Sooooo - tired but always the good little blogger I bring you RUDOLPH (well actually he is called "Cane Reindeer" but we all recognize him *wink*). At 22 prims he may not work for everyone but I am making him my best new buddy through the holiday season.  New at the Christmas Expo from CIRCA.  The pretty cookie jar that dispenses goodies (well of course it does) is from [][] beach street [][]  also at the expo.

This very pretty wreath is another holiday offering from CIRCA. Enjoy the Expo!

See previous post for info on attire.

Pose by:Striking Poses

Comments

Popular Posts