Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

December

It's a new month and that means a nice new empty photo folder for me. Woot!  Lots and lots of hunts are starting and plenty of new venues including this very pretty dollarbie necklace from Bliensen + MaiTai for the Winter Fair (not quite open as I type). I see lots of snow on the map as well as booths so it should be a fun place to explore.  My outfit of the day is one of the POE5 hunt prizes, this one from *TuttiFrutti*.  The early morning hours show some globes not set to buy and a sim or two off the grid, but you have a month to find all 200 gifts.

My top pose is from a new FREEZE set from aDORKable poses. Also in the news is the pose a day give away (25 in all) at the shop. A repeat of last year's fun event, there are photos of the upcoming poses in the center of the shop. No tag needed, just touch the appropriate box to garner your gift.


My hair is a Marketplace gift from Alli&Ali.  Very nicely done, this slightly messy do can work for more elegant holiday events also.

This somehow missed it past the cut off date, something I didn't notice until just now. So hop on over there lickety split if you didn't get it before!

Oh, and the Advent Box gift for day two from Trompe Loeil is a very pretty gift giving box. The items appear in your inventory when the door opens. The example prizes are NOT inside before the key is used (I checked) so this is especially fun. 


Poses by: aDORKable (from the FREEZE set for POE) and STATUS

Comments

Popular Posts