Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Seeing Stars


January has been a terrific month for homewares!

Wrapping up the month is HEAVEN, the new round of The Challenge which opens on the 31st.  The items are outstanding and definitely get an A for creativity. Here you see a perfect pairing of only SOME of the releases from two designers. The cloud couch and star pillow are from Sway's.  The starry ladder with on off glowing lights is from Kuro.

You'll want to see all the goodness in store for this round, so venture over to the official blog page at the end of the month.

And -- as I was putting the finishing touches on this post I wanted to mention that my angel outfit is from Angelwing. It is not new but a huge set of intricate work that I of course saved (all packed up) for when I needed angle attire.  Still very nice.

AND as I looked to see if the store was still active I saw a sale ad as a profile photo with all items in the store either $25 or free for group members. I just TPed over and this set in a big variety of colors is indeed $25.  There are LOTS of great feminine fantasy and silky things. You  do need some angelic attire to go with all the heavenly goodness coming your way. *wink*


Poses by: homemade

Comments

Popular Posts