Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Longevity


I have been feeling quite nostalgic of late. Exploring the hypergrid for the first time, it is much like going back to my SL youth. So many memories; looking for "stuff", finding said "stuff" and then going through and keeping a few prize things. They were good days back then, and they were fun days too.

banesworth anubis prefabs turns a decade this month and there is a contest going on. You don't even need to be a classy photographer to win.  I looked through some of my photo and this was my favorite.


If I remember correctly this was his first partially mesh build.


And this is the latest release, a roomy family home -- the Bates House. The house comes in at 189 prim impact (mesh), and a 36x26 meter footprint.    Find it at COLLABOR88.

Comments

Popular Posts