Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Damn I Look Good



This is not my photo!  But I couldn't help borrowing it. Find the the original Thorgal McGillivary shot here.

Sami and I  where wandering with our cameras. Determined to get "out" I scanned  the destination guide and found Ironwood Hills.  Now my blogging photo is not nearly as impressive as this one ---- of course you CAN see the clothes better in mine *wink* and that's what you guys are after.

The sim is definitely worth a visit. There is much going on and lots of folks so beware of lag and such.   And stay tuned next week for a freebie post of two gals on the road.

It was fun! 


PS. I am not really sure about the title but I WAS barefoot - LOL. So I am going with that idea!


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts