Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Palapa Escape


Even though I grew up at the beach, I have never ridden a surfboard. I have, however, had my share of cervazas under the warm shade of a palapa. I can almost hear the cantina music as I type.




For UBER from Trompe Loeil, about the best "sporty" thing I can think of -- relaxing on the beach AFTER a long time surfing *wink*. The whole scene weighs in at 75 land impact. So even those with a beachfront or water 512 can enjoy.  Packed full of goodness, many parts can be purchased on their own. Both PG and A versions are available.


Shown on a sand textured pad, this would plop down in water for your own mini island. Tricky folks could make it off-sim but watch that standing up thing!


And you can simply NOT have a beach cantina without a boombox. This color coordinated one is from CARGO!   It is suitably worn and comes with a texture template should you wish to add your favorite music titles to the cassettes -- how fun.

My skimpy swimsuit is my favorite of the summer -- Baiastice_Fringe Micro Bikini; this version is orchid.

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the furniture

Comments

Popular Posts