Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In the Kitchen


Note: Not really sure how Monday's post appeared on Saturday even with Monday's date. The unexpected nature of the Internet. Rather than post twice on the feeds, I am leaving it up. So just "pretend" you are really reading this Monday --- and who knows, maybe you are.

I have been wearing this outfit for a couple of days hoping for some new jewelry to arrive. Instead, an Arcade extravaganza of goodness appeared on my doorstep. What to do? What to do?


When in doubt -- get arty!  SO much goodness in this post -- let's start with ...

kitchen stuff!

Now I don't have a kitchen at the moment (insert sad face) but if I still did I would definitely be adding some of these beauties to my abode.

From Second Spaces, queen of low impact niche items, a  kitchen collection for the Arcade.  My personal favorites are the scale and the dish drainer. You can't go wrong with this grouping though, whatever you win is a winner!

The table (downsized for this shot) and chair are from Trompe Loeil from August's FaMESHed and hopefully are now or soon will be in the shop if you missed them. Various colors abound with texture change seats and other coordinating pieces. Search for the Laney set.

My DRESS is from M&M Style from the group gift wall (yes, girls wall). So cute.

And my super great in profile hair is from of course eXxEsS. Lily comes with the choice of two huge picture color huds as usual. 


I picked up these cute heels the other day over at the new store unveiling of  !!!Karla Boutique!!!.  Ara Art1 pumps come in a pack to fit most mesh feet including Maitreya (woot).   There are many colors to choose from. There are also two gift walls at the shop -- one for the store group and one for SLF&O group.    So zip over and take a look around.




Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Elle Kirshner said…
I love the pics of the kitchen collection ♥ they really play up the neutral shabbiness of the pieces, which is what I love most about the whole set!! Thank you!

Popular Posts