Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Weekend


In the spirit of full disclosure I am going to let you know that I HOPE in RETROSPECT that it was indeed a lazy weekend *wink*.  As per my normal work schedule, I am queuing this ahead of time. I definitely enjoyed PRETENDING to have a lazy weekend though -- so that counts.

It all started with these Moonlight Inside Aretha Sandals which come for Slink, TMP and Maitreya (yeah!).  My head won't wrap around the math but the notecard assures me that the hud has, 38 textures for Leather, 5 for Sole and 4 for Metal. That's a LOT of choices. I went with a neutralesce theme as I am often a neutralesce gal.

I also wore a beautifully textured and terrifically comfortable jeans mini skirt (also with color hud -- the number is five in this case) from 20.FIVE  -- the Wannabe Skirt.



Blouse: Baiastice_Kafue Top-print zebra

Furniture: Cheeky Pea

___________________________________________

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the furniture

Comments

Popular Posts